echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
Remote Master Volume Control(VCA)
The V-01S is a plug-in type VCA module designed to be used in conjunction with TOA's 900 Series and BG-2000 Series amplifiers. Its 3P terminal block is equipped with a 24 V output that supplies power to an external controller, and a control input. The gain between IN and OUT is set within the range of –100 to 0 dB referenced to the 0 – 10 V control voltage.
- Voltage controlled amplifier (VCA) for applications requiring preset remote master volume control.
- Line input and output connect to host amplifier's Preamp output and Power Amp input.
- 24 VDC output and Control input interfaces directly to RDL model
- D-RLC3 Remote Level Control.
- RCA jacks and Phoenix-style removable terminal block connector.
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications