echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
120 Watt Power Amplifier
- Modular design allows fast and easy custom configurations.
- Engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- One Module Slot accepts TOA plug-in modules for unmatched flexibility.
- 60, 120 or 240 Watts RMS Output Power.
- 25 V, 70 V and 4/8 Ohm Speaker Outputs with screw terminal connector and protective cover plate.
- Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overload, short-circuit, DC offset or overheating.
- Front Panel Features:
- Master Volume Control.
- Normal, Peak, Power, Protect, and Signal LEDs provide instantly recognizable status indication.
- Rear Panel Features:
- Direct Input for connecting an external mixer or recording device.
- 20 dB Input Gain Switch for high or low input levels.
- Low Cut Switch to limit low frequency response.
- Volume Control Security Cover included (1), model YA-920.
- Optional Rack-Mount Kits
- P-906MK2 / P-912MK2: MB-25B (2 RU)
- P-924MK2: MB-35B (3 RU)
- UL / CSA Listed.
- Five Year Warranty.
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications