echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
Digital Matrix Mixer 1x 120W @ 25/70V, 4/8 ohms
The A-9120SM2 CU Amplifier is designed to be used in conjunction with optional modules and can be confiugured for up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs. 9000 series modules as well as existing 900 series input modules can be used. The most appropriate modules can be selected depending on applications. Since it comes with one 120W power amplifier, it can individually perform multi-origin braodcasts. It is equipped with signal processing and control functions necessary for sound reinforcement, permitting all parameters to be set at the mixer. Settings data can be stored inside the unit and called up using the keys on the front panel.
Easy to Configure and Operate
Exceptional Audio Quality
- 24-bit, 48 kHz sampling
- Ultra-Low Distortion - 0.0008%
- Minimum Latency - 1.1ms (D-001T input to output)
Modular Mixer - up to 8 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
Dual Channel Digital Signal Processor (DSP):
- 10-Band Parametric EQ
- High and Low Pass Filters
- Loudness Contour
- Bass and Treble
- Delay (MIXER mode)
- 34 TOA Speaker EQ Presets
Single or Dual Channel Power Amplifiers 70.7 V, 25 V and low impedance models
Flexible Output Power - dual channel models allow 50% of either amplifier channel to be allocated to the other channel (Ex. A-9060DHM2: CH1:90W, CH2:30W)
Telephone Zone Paging - access up to eight zones with optional ZP-001T module
Flexible, integrated, operating system (Mixer + Paging Matrix)
- Mixer functions along with simultaneous Priority Paging Matrix activation, each with 32 presets
- Scene memory (x32) contains all mixer (non-priority) settings
- Paging memory (x32) contains global (static) input settings, independent Xpoint assignments, paging trigger & paging output levels for all high priority (1, 2 & 3) inputs.
- Both scene & paging memories are stored in a single template along with remote assignments, security lock and other global functions
- Mixer & Paging functions are independent and mixer (scene) settings will not affect Paging (event) functions.
Rack-mount Kit Included
Five Year Warranty
Volume Control Attenuators
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications