echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
The Q-SS9012PS Multi-Zone Speaker Selector has 2 amplifier inputs and 12 individual relay switches to select the amplifier connected to each 12 speaker line/zone. This allows up to 12 zones for paging and BGM distribution with a dual channel amplifier or simple paging system with only a one channel amplifier. TOA's new concept offers a real cost effective multi-zone paging system.
- Simple, low-cost solution for multi-zone paging with minimal equipment
- Works with 9000M2 GUI software v2.0
- Speaker selector: Q-SS9012PS
- New 9000M2 Software:
- In Paging Matrix-New Paging sync function allows up to 12 synchronized contact-outputs along with each page event
- Each sync point controls an independent C-OUT connection, which in turn activates the independent speaker outputs on the Q-SS9012PS
- AD-246 24VDC Power Supply included with each unit
- 12 contact inputs and 12 speaker outputs. Power amp input is split into 12 zones with activation via contact closure
- Possible to expand number of 9000M2 paging zones along with conventional output zones (T-001T) up to 19 zones
- Can facilitate paging over BGM by switching between BGM output (amp input 2) and Page output (amp input 1)
- May work with internal or external amplifier
- 19" rack-mountable (using optional MB-15B)
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications