echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
HB-1 Flush-Mount Subwoofer
THE TOA HB-1 FLUSH-MOUNT SUBWOOFER is the ideal solution for adding low frequency enhancement to commercial, residential and retail sound systems. The HB-1's unique minimum-depth design allows discreet flush-mount installation in ceiling structures or in walls between studs spaced on 16" centers.
The HB-1 features a tuned, ported enclosure and a heavy-duty 8" woofer for high power handling and extended low frequency response. An acoustic bandpass filter design eliminates the need for an external crossover. The solidly constructed steel enclosure also acts as a heat-sink to dissipate excessive heat from the speaker component. Other features include a paintable grille and removable terminal block. Options include a matching transformer for connecting the HB-1 to distributed speaker systems and a 900 Series Low Pass Filter Module for convenient system equalization. The HB-1 also carries a five year warranty.
- Introduction Video
- Low Frequency Enhancement for a wide variety of speaker system applications including hotels, houses of worship, museums, offices, residential spaces, restaurants, and retail stores.
- Minimum-Depth Design allows recessed, flush-mount installation in spaces with only 4.1" of available depth.
- Wall-Mount between 16" spaced wall studs.
- Ceiling-Mount using supplied rigging points.
- Tuned, Ported Enclosure for deep bass and low distortion.
- Acoustic Bandpass Filter Design eliminates need for external crossover.
- High Power Handling: 240 W (Continuous Program)
- Frequency Response: 45 - 200 Hz (-10 dB, 1/2 space)
- High Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL (1 W / 1 m, 1/2 space)
- Heavy-Duty Loudspeaker Component: 8" woofer with ferrite magnet
- Solid, Vibration-Free Steel Enclosure: also acts as heat-sink to dissipate excessive heat away from the speaker component.
- Removable Terminal Block with loop-through terminations for convenient connection of parallel speakers.
- Paintable Grille to custom-match to the environment.
- Mounting Bracket Included
- Five Year Warranty
E-07S 900 Series Low Pass Filter Module for convenient system equalization
MT-S0601 Matching Transformer (60 W max.) for 70.7 V/100 V distributed speaker systems, mountable inside enclosure
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications