echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
D-2000 Digital Mixing System
The TOA D-2000 Series Digital Mixer is designed to provide highly flexible mixing for small to medium-sized applications. Up to four Digital Mixing Processor Units and Remote Control Units can be connected to suit the actual size of the venue. Each unit is controlled via a LAN, enabling decentralized installation. Additionally, customization for a wide variety of applications is smoothly and easily effected, thanks to the eight available slots for input/output modules.
- Ideal for such installed sound applications as audio/visual presentation areas, corporate boardrooms, houses of worship, gymnasiums, and partitioned hotel banquet halls.
- Modular design for a wide variety of applications.
- Up to a maximum 128-input/output system configuration (when four D-2008SP units are connected).
- A single D-2008SP frame can accommodate up to a total of 32 channels of input and/or output.
- Easy operation - 32 preset memories, auto-mixing, and auto-adjustable feedback suppressor.
- Ability to process a variety of signals, with feedback suppression, Ducker/NOM attenuation, parametric equalizer/filter, compressor/auto-leveler, and delay.
- Remote operation capability via PC control, the D-2012C Remote Console Unit or D-911 VCA Fader Controller.
- TOA 5-Year Warranty
- Input Modules
- Output Modules
- Remote Control Modules