Warranty (Latin America)
TEI Limited Product Warranty in Latin America region
PRODUCTS ARE ONLY INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL (NON-CONSUMER) USES AND APPLICATIONS
TOA ELECTRONICS, INC. ("TEI") warrants Products purchased against defects in material or workmanship for one year.
For warranty coverage of products of third parties resold through TEI, please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or third party vendor directly.
|Exceptions to Warranty Coverage|
|All Product Categories||Rust and/or corrosion of any Product and/or associated mounting hardware. This exception also applies to all Products which are recommended for outdoor applications.|
|Cases and case panels, grilles, lost or missing knobs, meter movements, wooden parts, damage caused by improper electrical service (such as power surge, brownout, operation on incorrect power supply) and shipping damage.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Authorized Servicer will reasonably investigate the Purchaser's claim. If after investigation Authorized Servicer determines that the reported problem was not covered by this warranty, Purchaser will pay Authorized Servicer the cost of investigating the problem at Authorized Servicer's then prevailing per incident testing fee and all shipping costs incurred by the Authorized Servicer. No repair or replacement of any Product or part thereof will extend the applicable warranty period for the entire Product. The specific warranty for any repair will extend for a period of thirty (30) days following the repair or remaining warrranty period for the Product, whichever is longer.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; ACCEPTANCE:
- Purchaser's exclusive remedy and TEI's sole obligation under this warranty is to supply (or pay for) all labor necessary to repair any Product found to be defective in material or workmanship within the warranty period and to supply, at no extra charge, new or rebuilt replacements for defective parts. If repair or replacement fails to remedy the problem, then and only in such event will TEI refund to Purchaser the purchase price for the Product. Purchaser's failure to make a claim as provided herein or continued use of the Product will constitute an unqualified acceptance of the Product and a waiver by Purchaser of all warranty claims with respect thereto.
3. EXCEPTIONS TO LIMITED WARRANTY:
- In addition to the specific exceptions to warranty coverage noted herein, TEI has no liability or obligation to Purchaser under this warranty with respect to any Product which is subjected to any of the following: abuse, improper use, negligence, accident, modification, failure of the end-user to follow the operating procedures outlined in the user manual for the Product, failure of the end-user to follow the maintenance procedures in the service manual for the Product where a schedule is specified for regular replacement or maintenance or cleaning of certain parts (based on usage) and the end-user has failed to follow such schedule; attempted repair by non-qualified personnel; operation of the Product outside of the published environmental and electrical parameters, or if the Product's original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed. TEI expressly excludes from warranty coverage Products sold by TEI "AS IS" and/or "WITH ALL FAULTS" and consumable items such as fuses and batteries. All software and accompanying documentation furnished with, or as part of the Product is furnished AS IS and without any warranty of any kind, except as expressly provided in any documentation or license agreement furnished with the Product.
4. AVOIDING DATA LOSS:
- Purchaser is solely responsible for maintaining any backup which may be necessary to replace any data stored in the Product and which could be lost or damaged from any cause.
5. PROOF OF PURCHASE:
- Purchaser's dated bill of sale for the Product must be retained as evidence of the date of purchase and to establish warranty eligibility.
6. PRODUCT REGISTRATION:
- Registration of the Product or of this warranty is voluntary and Purchaser's failure to register will not diminish any rights available hereunder.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY