The 5000 Series wireless microphone systems are ideal for houses of worship, schools, fitness clubs and many other applications. The new 5000 Series operates in the 506-606MHz bands (on bands H01 & M1) with up to sixteen simultaneous systems possible within each group and even more with combined groups. Transmitter options include the WM-5225 condenser handheld, WM-5265 dynamic handheld, WM-5270 dynamic handheld & WM-5325 body-pack (which accepts any of several lapel & headset mic options). All transmitters can be set to any of 64 UHF frequencies and are powered by a single AA battery for ten hours of continuous operation. Most (except for WM-5270) can also work with rechargeable NiMH AA batteries which can be charged directly inside the mic with optional charging stations. Receiver models include the rack-mountable WT-5800 true diversity 64-channel wireless tuner & WT-5805 space diversity 64-channel wireless tuners, as well as the portable WT-5810 space diversity 16-channel wireless tuner. All 5000 Series receivers feature a frequency scanning function and transmitter battery status indicator.
Available US Frequencies
H01: 576-606 MHz
M1 : 506-538 MHz
- Operates in the 506-606MHz UHF band
- Available in any of 2 UHF frequency sets: H01 & M1 in US region
- Operation beyond 16 simultaneous channels is possible by combining systems from each frequency set, for a total maximum of 32 channels.
- 64 selectable frequencies in each transmitter with up to 16 simultaneous channels for flexibility and improved freedom from interference.
- Up to 10 hours of operation with 1 AA alkaline or NiMH battery
- 2, 6 & 12 station chargers allow direct charge microphones to be inserted into the charging base. No need to remove battery. Recharging contacts on transmitters allow use of NiMH batteries for convenient day-after-day use without the expensive use of alkaline AA batteries.
- Choice of lapel or headset microphones to adapt to various applications and environments
- Rugged, lightweight construction for comfort and durability during continual use
- Convenient On/Off switch on all transmitters for audio muting when necessary, or for conservation of battery life.
- New Uni-Directional YP-M5300 mic for use in hi-feedback situations or where more isolation from other noise is required.
- TOA 5 year warranty.