Featuring the line arrayed wave front control technology that creates sound fields with uniform sound pressure and high sound clarity, the SR-A12SWP is a two-way line array speaker ideal for short distance sound transmission. It satisfies the water-protection requirements set down in the IPX4 Standard. The SR-A12SWP employs the multi-amplifier drive system and is designed to be used in conjunction with the optional DP-0206 Digital Processor, D-901 Digital Mixer or D-2000 Digital Mixing System.
- Designed for wide bandwidth response - These compact and powerful 2-way modular speaker units can be used in multiple configurations as required to deliver greater output power with a more extended frequency response.
- High-performance driver units - Each Type A Series speaker module contains a 30cm (12") low frequency unit and a high-frequency horn attached to two compression drivers for greater output.
- Wavefront control - The horn incorporates a proprietary phase wavefront control throat that functions to obtain the best possible performance from the high frequency drivers.
- Adjustable sound coverage - Type A Series provides two speaker configurations designed for specific coverage characteristics, each having a different taper. The 5-degree taper is for effectively transmitting sound over distance while the 15-degree taper is optimized for excellent short range coverage.
- Simple maintenance - Maintenance and servicing are made easier on the Type A Series to suit it for permanent installations. All driver replacement is possible from the speaker's rear, a simple and speedy procedure.
|Power Handling Capacity||Continuous program Low frequency: 450 W, High frequency: 180 W|
|Rated Impedance||Low frequency: 8 Ω, High frequency: 16 Ω|
|Sensitivity||Low frequency: 98 dB (1 W, 1 m), High frequency: 109 dB (1 W, 1m)|
|Frequency Response||50 - 20,000 Hz (when using DP-0206* (option))|
|Crossover Frequency||1,000 Hz (when using DP-0206* (option))|
|Directivity Angle||Horizontal: 90゜, Vertical: 15゜|
|Speaker Component||Low frequency: 30 cm cone-type
High frequency: Wave front control horn 90゜ (horizontal) × 15゜ (vertical)
+ compression driver × 2
|Connected Cable||Direct cable withdrawal from internal speaker: φ8.6 mm,
conductor cross section: 1.25 m㎡, 4-core cable, 3 m
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Finish||Enclosure: Plywood, black, urethane coating
Front grille: Punched stainless steel (SUS304), black, paint
|Dimensions||740 (W) × 433 (H) × 467 (D) mm (excluding connected cable)|
|Weight||48 kg (including accessories)|
|Accessory||Joint plate …2, Joint plate mounting bolt (M10) …16|
|Option||Rigging frame: SR-RF12WP
Digital processor: DP-0206*
Digital Mixer: D-901
Digital Mixing Processor Unit: D-2008SP
Designed by the engineering team responsible for TOA's highly acclaimed "Z-Drive" processed speaker systems, the SR-A Series Mid-Size Line Arrays feature TOA's proprietary "Sync-Drive" horn technology (pat. pending) to provide a uniform, high frequency sound field offering excellent sound clarity and minimal interference. Mid-high modules include the SR-A12L (long-throw) and the SR-A12S (short-throw) each with dual compression drivers and 12" low frequency driver. The SR-A18 subwoofer module features a heavy duty 18" low frequency driver rated at 720 Watts continuous power handling. Along with weather resistant models and multiple mounting hardware options, the SR-A Series Line Arrays are backed with a five year product warranty.
Models available: SR-A12L, SR-A12LWP (weather proof), SR-A12S, SR-A12SWP (weather proof)