The SR-A18B is a sub-woofer system designed to be used in conjunction with the SR-A12L or SR-A12S Line array speaker. The SR-A18B employs the multi-amplifier drive system and is designed to be used in conjunction with the optional DP-0206 Digital Processor, D-901 Digital Mixer or D-2000 Digital Mixing System.
- Designed for wide bandwidth response - These compact and powerful 2-way modular speaker units can be used in multiple configurations as required to deliver greater output power with a more extended frequency response.
- High-performance driver units - Each Type A Series speaker module contains a 30cm (12") low frequency unit and a high-frequency horn attached to two compression drivers for greater output.
- Wavefront control - The horn incorporates a proprietary phase wavefront control throat that functions to obtain the best possible performance from the high frequency drivers.
- Adjustable sound coverage - Type A Series provides two speaker configurations designed for specific coverage characteristics, each having a different taper. The 5-degree taper is for effectively transmitting sound over distance while the 15-degree taper is optimized for excellent short range coverage.
- Simple maintenance - Maintenance and servicing are made easier on the Type A Series to suit it for permanent installations. All driver replacement is possible from the speaker's rear, a simple and speedy procedure.
|Power Handling Capacity||Continuous program: 720 W|
|Rated Impedance||8 Ω|
|Sensitivity||95 dB (1 W, 1 m)|
|Frequency Response||40 - 400 Hz (when using DP-0206* (option))|
|Crossover Frequency||80 Hz (when using DP-0206* (option))|
|Speaker Component||46 cm cone-type|
|Input Connector||M5 screw terminal, distance between barriers: 12.2 mm
and Neutrik NL4MP × 2
|Finish||Enclosure: Plywood, black, paint
Front grille: Punched steel plate, black, acrylic paint
|Dimensions||740 (W) × 573 (H) × 698 (D) mm|
|Weight||66 kg (including accessories)|
|Accessory||Joint plate …2, Joint plate mounting bolt (M10) …16|
|Option||Rigging frame: SR-RF12
Digital processor: DP-0206*
Digital Mixer: D-901
Digital Mixing Processor Unit: D-2008SP
Designed by the engineering team responsible for TOA's highly acclaimed "Z-Drive" processed speaker systems, the SR-A Series Mid-Size Line Arrays feature TOA's proprietary "Sync-Drive" horn technology (pat. pending) to provide a uniform, high frequency sound field offering excellent sound clarity and minimal interference. Mid-high modules include the SR-A12L (long-throw) and the SR-A12S (short-throw) each with dual compression drivers and 12" low frequency driver. The SR-A18 subwoofer module features a heavy duty 18" low frequency driver rated at 720 Watts continuous power handling. Along with weather resistant models and multiple mounting hardware options, the SR-A Series Line Arrays are backed with a five year product warranty.
Models available: SR-A12L, SR-A12LWP (weather proof), SR-A12S, SR-A12SWP (weather proof)